Are you on Pinterest yet? If you are thinking, "Oh no, not another social media site to visit" find out about all the health and fitness boards. It might be a great place to attract attention to your health and fitness products.
Whether you want to make a bulletin board of personal goals or join a group and work together toward better health, Pinterest makes it easy with a diverse variety of health-related boards. Here are nine great health and fitness boards to get you started.
1. Success Stories. There's nothing like seeing somebody else achieve amazing goals to make you stick to your plans, too. SHAPE Magazine's Success Stories board is packed with inspiring true tales of weight loss, muscle gain, and bad habits kicked.
2. Quotes. This board from The Best Life is filled with positive and inspirational pins that promote a healthy lifestyle. Whether you want an inspiring quote or you're feeling down and need a pick-me-up, it's surprising what some thoughtful words can do to improve the enitre day.
3. Recipes. Booty Camp offers this board of delightful and tasty recipes that also happen to be good for you. From kale chips to peanut butter cups, there are healthy dishes here to suit a variety of tastes. Browse vegan recipes, gluten-free recipes, clean eating recipes and more.
4. All Things Running. This popular board from FitSugar is true to its name. It really covers All Things Running, with pins like inspiring quotes, workout guides for runners of any skill level, advice on running gear—even how to tie shoelaces so they don't come undone while running.
5. Yoga Poses. Yoga Journal's Yoga Poses board is a fantastic resource. This straightforward board simply posts yoga poses for users to try. For those with a daily yoga routine, this can help you stay on track by keeping things interesting!
6. Oz-Approved Desserts. Make health food into an indulgence with Dr. Oz's board of beautiful and drool-worthy desserts! Dishes like butt-busting brownies and flat-belly layered dessert promise the same look and taste as regular desserts.
7. Who Wants Dinner? For the health-conscious foodies, Whole Foods presents this large board of dinner recipes featuring ingredients that are great for you. Whether you're eating vegan or gluten-free, low-carb or low-calorie, there's sure to be a recipe here for you.
8. Must-Try Workouts. Men's Health offers this collection of excellent workout routines just for men. Check out a variety of exercises and choose ones that target certain muscle groups, like the abs, biceps and quads.
9. Fitness. The Fitness board by Inge Falappino has a bit of everything—and then some! Check out easy to follow instructional videos, learn the world's fastest workout (4 minutes!), and get inspired with pictures of cool gear.
A single board with compelling content like the ones above can gain hundreds of thousands of followers. With their emphasis on multimedia works and sharing, social media sites like Pinterest are ideal places to promote health and fitness on a large-scale.
Need help with your social media marketing, video creation, or online SEO copywriting? Get an integrated approach to really boost your natural products marketing. Call me today to see how I can help. (514) 336-4339, Lynda@LyndaGoldmanCopywriting.com
Want to learn more right now? These related blog posts may be of interest. Be sure to sign up for my free report at the right, so you don’t miss any new blog posts.
What social media channels do you use, and why? Please leave your comments in the box below.