A proven road map to a published book that
grows your practice, heals more people, and leaves a legacy.
Do you have a wellness business or practice?
You probably have a burning desire to share your knowledge with the world.
What will writing a health book do for you?
- Demonstrate your expertise
- Establish your authority in your field
- Create a steady flow of motivated customers or patients
- Anchor your marketing efforts
- Launch your business growth organically
- Generate speaking engagements and media appearances
- Profit from back-of-the-room sales at your speeches
Writing your health and wellness book may be the best humanitarian move you ever make, as well as your best business decision.
By sharing your unique message through a book, you can touch, heal and inspire people throughout the world.
Are You Spinning Your Wheels?
If you’ve landed here, you are probably STUCK.
You may not know how to get started, or how to finish your book.
That’s where I can help.
7 Steps to Writing Your Health & Wellness Book will guide you through the process, just like a GPS guides you to your destination.
And if you need even more help, I have something special for you at the end of this PDF.
Who am I and how can I help you?
Hi, I’m Lynda Goldman.
I specialize in writing and publishing health and wellness books.
Natural products copywriter: I’ve been a natural products copywriter for 15 years, working with alternative health practitioners and supplement companies to write everything from web copy to their e-books.
Author of 40 books: I’ve been published by 3 major publishers, with many best-sellers.
I’ve also self-published several books which have been translated into more than 20 languages, written Kindle bestsellers, and ghostwritten many books for clients.
Through this process, I’ve honed my system for writing books quickly and skillfully.
Quality and readability are crucial to writing a book that will benefit your readers, and that will sell.
And it may actually take less time than you think, once you have the road map.
As you can guess, I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve to share with you, to make the process easy and yes….fun!
I want to help you.
Please use this roadmap as a guide to getting your book written.
Then let me know how you did by answering the questions at the end.
I wish you every success in ushering your book into the world!
7 Steps to Writing Your Health & Wellness Book
- Define your goals for the book, and how your book will fit into your business plan. Will it help you:
- Establish yourself as the authority in your field
- Get more patients, clients or customers
- Build your brand
- Grow your business
- Make money
- All of the above
- Decide on your topic and narrow it down.
Then choose a working title and subtitle (you can refine it later).
My book will be about: __________________________
- Outline your book.
Outline the chapters of your book. Use this simple format:
- What problems are your readers having?
- How will your book solve their problem?
- What is the process or mechanism you use to solve their problem? (eg. A supplement, diet process, health device)
- How is your book different from other books addressing that problem?
- What are your credentials or proof that will inspire trust in your solution?
- Record your book.
- Create questions to guide you.
- Get a recording partner to interview you.
- Have your recording transcribed.
- Edit your manuscript or have it edited.
Step 1: Edit for content, flow, and language.
Step 2: Work with an editor to polish your manuscript.
Step 3: Have a professional proofread the final draft.
- Design the cover and format your book
- Hire a book designer to design the cover and format the book for you.
- You can also use a formatting template to format the pages yourself.
- Choose your publishing options:
- Major publisher
- Small publishing house
- Print book
- Kindle for Amazon.com
That’s it! Now you’re ready to publish, prosper, and help your readers heal!
Something Special for You!
I’m happy to offer a FREE 20-minute consultation on your wellness book, by phone or Skype.
But first, I need to know a little more about your book idea.
4 questions to help me help you:
- What kind of wellness book do you want to write?
- What is your biggest stumbling block in writing and publishing your book?
- What would it mean to your business or practice, and to you personally, to get your book out into the world?
- What would the cost be to your business or practice if you DON’T write and publish your book?
To take advantage of this opportunity, just answer these 4 questions and email: Lynda@WellnessInk.com
Use the subject line: Write my Wellness Book
I will do my best to reply within 24 hours to schedule your call. I look forward to speaking with you!