Your project is unique. I begin with an evaluation of your needs, using a simple 5-step process outlined below. As you can see, I love to have a system. It makes it easier for everyone!
- I charge a flat fee per project, rather than by the hour. This way there are no surprises at the end, and you don't have to worry about how many hours I spend getting the work done.
- Once we go through the 5 step process, I'll quote a project fee. This is based on the amount of research, the writing involved, and your time frame.
- I usually charge half of my fee up front and half when the project is completed. You get two revisions and a final, within two months of the time I submit the first draft. The down payment is non-refundable and considered a kill-fee if you cancel the project part-way through.
- I offer a 5% discount for full payments up front.
5 Step Process to Working Harmoniously
1. Initial briefing: We discuss your needs on the phone, based on a series of questions I've developed. This usually takes 30-45 minutes.
2. Background research: I review reference materials, do extensive keyword searches, and research anything else you need to reach your target audience.
3. First draft: I usually send you the first draft within 10-14 days, depending on the size of the project.
4. Feedback: We discuss your feedback and I make the changes or tweak the content.
5. Final revisions: I make any final revisions or tweaks needed to finalize the project. This is included in the project fee, as long as the revisions are requested within two months of the submission.
That's it - a simple process that makes working together a breeze.
For fresh leads and customers daily, pick up the phone now and call for a free consultation: (514) 336-4339. You'll get a real person and a warm welcome!
Or email at Lynda@LyndaGoldmanCopywriting.com for a quick response.
Lynda brought our site to life! Our dull content became enticing, engaging, and meaningful to our audience. She understood our needs and objectives and transformed our passive web site into something exciting and inviting - thank you Lynda! - Robin Grover President, HBAC